Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Feather your Nest for Easter

Can it actually be that Easter is only a couple weeks away? I feel like I just packed up my Christmas decor last week. Sheesh! And I'm not even thinking about St. Patrick's Day this year. I'm really digging these DIY ideas for Easter. The Easter Tree is a Scandinavian tradition and is basically collecting sticks and twigs and then putting feathers on to them. It makes for a lovely unexpected decoration and you can add ornaments to it. We've made an Easter Tree this year; I'll have to take some photos of it
DIY Easter Tree on NEST Vintage & Handmade blog

 And what about these gorgeous naturally dyed eggs. I love those shades of blue. 
DIY Naturally Dyed Easter Eggs on NEST Vintage & Handmade blog

Feather Tree found on Little ScandinavianNaturally Dyed Easter Eggs found on Honestly Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment