Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Celebrating my 3,000th Pin on Pinterest with Pom Poms!

Wow! I've reached my 3,00th pin on Pinterest. You know what that means? I've spent a lot of time on Pinterest! And I'm not surprised that my 3,000th pin was something to do with pom poms; I'm obsessed with pom poms. Check out these lovely diy pom pom projects. 

And to follow me on Pinterest, click here or visit the link on your right.

NEST Vintage & Handmade: Celebrating 3,000th pin with Pom Poms!
image and diy by artbarblog
NEST Vintage & Handmade: Celebrating 3,000th pin with Pom Poms!
image and diy by The Lovely Drawer
NEST Vintage & Handmade: Celebrating 3,000th pin with Pom Poms!
image by me! Nest Vintage & Handmade

1 comment:

  1. Very decorative idea. The napkin rigs are very cute. I can imagine them on a garden-party.

    ReplyDelete