Tuesday, October 22, 2013

DIY Paper Bag Halloween Costumes

DIY Paper Bag Halloween Costumes found via NEST Vintage & Handmade blog
If you're looking for a last minute costume (and I mean last minute, because Halloween is in a week), look no further than this cute tutorial from wee society

This is so cute and you can even use recycled materials! Click here for the tutorial. I love the fox costume.
... and speaking of fox, have you seen this music video by two Norwegian guys call "What does the Fox say?" *hilarious!!


photo 1 from Handmade Charlotte | photo 2 from Wee Society

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    My Name is Julia and I am from the San Francisco Bay Area.
    I just started selling printables for custom party invites on etsy.
    I've been following you on pinterest and also on you blog. I really the your shop on etsy as well.
    I love your TeePee board. I also have a Pow Wow party
    invite that would fit great on your board. Would you minding helping me pin?

    https://www.etsy.com/listing/219477017/bohemian-rustic-teeppe-powwow-camping?ref=shop_home_feat_2

    Thank you so much.
    Let me know if I can be any help to you as well.
    I am just starting on this self employed journey and if you have suggestion please let me know.

    Julia

    ReplyDelete