Monday, September 30, 2013

NEST DIY - Wedding Bouquets

NEST Vintage & Handmade: DIY Wedding Bouquets (updated photo)
hand-tied Bridal bouquet with white roses, white dahlias and greenery

Sorry for the blogging absence; we are having a great time in America. My husband has already travelled back to Australia after 3 weeks to go back to work. Emmy and I will be here for another week and a bit. 

We came for my friend's wedding, which happened a week ago. It was beautiful! She had a rustic burlap-and-lace themed wedding and us bridesmaids had Peacock blue dresses. The venue was a gorgeous log-cabin called the Field House. I had the privilege of doing the wedding bouquets and boutonnières. This is the fifth wedding that I've done the bridal flowers for. The brides wish was to have lots of greenery and white flowers in an
a-symmetrical arrangement. The bride's bouquet (above) was "dinner plate sized", and the bridesmaids bouquets (below) were "dessert plate sized". Creature Comforts blog had some great tutorials on DIY wedding bouquets, click here. Click here for my Pinterest Board, 'Jami's Peacock Inspired Wedding'.



NEST Vintage & Handmade: DIY Wedding Bouquets (updated photo)

NEST Vintage & Handmade: Baby Flowergirl in tulle dress
Here we are! Emmy was a flower girl in a giant tulle dress.
photos by me

No comments:

Post a Comment