Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Mother's Day Wishlist


Mother's day is only a month away, and FYI, Australia and America share the same day for the same holiday (Father's day is a different day in each of those countries).

I think I live in a dream world where my husband would actually buy me something off my wishlist, but last year he surprised me by getting me some lovely wooden jewellery and the cutest coin purse. I still think my daughter (who was then 2 weeks old) had something to do with it and gave her dad some pointers on what to get me. This year I'm loving the collection above, but *sigh* we'll see if the hubby takes any hints. 

Arrow Bracelet
'E' is for Emmy pendant (which is funny because my daughter's name is Emmy)
Nike Hi-tops, via this website
Yellow Satchel



No comments:

Post a Comment